Class 6 Holy Apostles Get Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Chat to us all here!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  CalculatorCalculator  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules, all members must read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden
Admin
Admin
Hayden

Number of posts : 150
Hobbys : eBay
Custom Rank : Best at computers!
Tokens : 1000000000000 Tokens
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Rules, all members must read Empty
PostSubject: Rules, all members must read   Rules, all members must read Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 am

These are the rules that are now here from begining, new rules will be added seperatly... these rules arnt to be bossy, they are basicly to make the website better.

1. Advertising is only for the advertising section, you may advertise your website or someone elses

2. 3 Messages in a row on the shoutbox, it messes up time of the website if people say loads of messages.. they are also unneccasary

3. No swearing, private messages are allowed to include swearing if you like but do not insult other members

4. Please dont tell me to get a move on with requests as I go as quick as I can and as alot of you know I am quite good with computers so its quicker than anyone else can go

5. Dont send rubbish like gygsfygxfo9

6. One account ONLY if you did have trouble and make 2 accounts as new let me know immediatly and I will remove one

Please view the what I can do as administrator section that is a sticky on here so that you have an idea that consequenses I can use...

Questions please ask below by pressing the post reply button
Back to top Go down
https://friendschat.forumotion.com

Rules, all members must read
Page 1 of 1