Class 6 Holy Apostles Get Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Chat to us all here!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  CalculatorCalculator  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Available requests, read before making your requests!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden
Admin
Admin
Hayden

Number of posts : 150
Hobbys : eBay
Custom Rank : Best at computers!
Tokens : 1000000000000 Tokens
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Available requests, read before making your requests! Empty
PostSubject: Available requests, read before making your requests!   Available requests, read before making your requests! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:32 am

I can

Remove pm emails
Remove pm's
Remove shoutbox
Get a new display picture
Edit signatures and add pictures (the stuff below every post you make, signature unlockable by v.i.p package!)
Edit usernames
Change profile any information
Reset pm's to 0
Rest posts to 0 (sorry, my Note Tongue...general, configuration, bottom)

Simply go back to the requests to moderators section and add a new topic with any title, just make a list of what you need doing. A mod will paste what you said into our private mod lounge and move your topic to the trash (they will let you know when the request has been sent to me by pm). Then you just wait, if you feel your request hasnt been dealt with make another request and I will investigate for you! If the thing you would like doing isnt on the list go to the forum help and ideas section and add your idea.. I can do anything to this website so it will be pretty simple Wink
Hayden
Back to top Go down
https://friendschat.forumotion.com

Available requests, read before making your requests!
Page 1 of 1