Class 6 Holy Apostles Get Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Chat to us all here!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  CalculatorCalculator  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I can do as admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden
Admin
Admin
Hayden

Number of posts : 150
Hobbys : eBay
Custom Rank : Best at computers!
Tokens : 1000000000000 Tokens
Registration date : 2008-07-17

What I can do as admin Empty
PostSubject: What I can do as admin   What I can do as admin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:06 am

This is just to let you guys know what I can do as admin as help for if you do something wrong or anything else needs looking at:

I CAN NOT read peoples private messages so you guys can say what you want, if you do get a bad pm from somebody foward it to me

What happens if you do something wrong:

Make a 2nd account as a 1 day + duration is a 1 day ban from the website...

If you break a rule on the shoutbox you will get a warning, 2 warnings to do with the shoutbox will mean you get the shoutbox removed for one week
Pming somebody something rude will make you loose the pm's for 1 week, second time will cause to permanate pm removal and will make you be watched for very closeful and mean an easy 1 week ban from everything

Reply or thread spamming causes to one warning, three warning until you get a 3 day ban from everything..

I dont like to do this stuff but now its 2 weeks later stuff has seemed to changed

Also dont think I can forget this stuff as there is a box by your profile what I can see and edit and only I/ Temp mod and admins can see

Last but not least I can edit ANYTHING in the website including your details, so if you have any ideas or want anything changing post in the ideas or request section a new topic if you have anything to say! No questions on this stuff needed... use the help section if any more problems, the reply button has been removed Wink
Back to top Go down
https://friendschat.forumotion.com

What I can do as admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Class 6 Holy Apostles Get Together :: Announcements and rules-
Jump to: