Class 6 Holy Apostles Get Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Chat to us all here!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  CalculatorCalculator  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shoutbox Codes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden
Admin
Admin
Hayden

Number of posts : 150
Hobbys : eBay
Custom Rank : Best at computers!
Tokens : 1000000000000 Tokens
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Shoutbox Codes Empty
PostSubject: Shoutbox Codes   Shoutbox Codes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 am

This is the display I am given in my admin panel... I have put a strick through the ones that wont work for you

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to banishment (ex: /unban nickname)
/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

I have also made the ones you can use red Very Happy

Hayden
Back to top Go down
https://friendschat.forumotion.com

Shoutbox Codes
Page 1 of 1